Water colors™. Water-based. Unique water-based polish is totally odor-free. No more nasty fumes. But perhaps best of all there's also no need for toxic smelly nail polish remover - this product removes with rubbing alcohol vodka/grain alcohol or our new odorless polish remover. Thanks to our new patented technology there's nothing else like it on the market. Odorless non-toxic earth-friendly formula long wearing fabulous colors contains no:fd&c colors toluene dibutyl phthalate xylene or formaldehyde. Comes in 16 great colors to match our truly natural lipsticks: shiny penny camelot romance risque desire vintage merlot san francisco hippie chick valentine mocha latte goddess tuscany cherokee moulin rouge fairy dust and clear.
(3 reviews) 3
Rating breakdown3 reviews
2 out of 3(67%)customers recommend this product.
Customer reviews for Honeybee Gardens Nail Enamel Risque -- 0.5 fl oz
Review 1 for Honeybee Gardens Nail Enamel Risque -- 0.5 fl oz
This nail enamel is odorless!
April 20, 2013
"I've looked a long while for a natural nail polish without formaldehyde and toulene, which are found in most. Honeybee Gardens Nail Enamel is superb. There is no odor, it is water based, and lasts longer than any polish I've used. I'm thrilled at all the color choices, too. No more having to sit outside to paint or remove nail polish because of strong odors. Thank you, Vitacost for carrying this and many other useful products."
2of2voted this as helpful.
Share this Review:
Review 2 for Honeybee Gardens Nail Enamel Risque -- 0.5 fl oz
Duration of use:Over 180 days
Water-based nail polish
February 3, 2012
"I have tried Aquarella, Suncoat, and Honeybee Gardens water-based nail enamels and I find them all superior to acetone/acetate based nail varnishes. I'm spoiled for regular toxic-fume polish ever again. Honeybee Gardens nail enamel is the best, IMO, because it's the most affordable (and Vitacost makes it even more so). Water-based nail enamel does take longer to dry. I give my nails about 5 minutes to dry and then at least 15 minutes before handling anything wet. I don't take a shower or immerse my hands for several hours. In fact, I usually apply just before bed and give it a solid 8 hours to dry completely. It wears about as well as regular polishes after it's had a full night to set. It's much easier to touch up scratches or chips because it doesn't leave an evaporation line around the patch. It gets harder to remove the longer it stays on. By the end of a week, it takes some serious scrubbing with rubbing alcohol to get it off. Cons: cost, long-drying time, relatively fragile initially, relatively hard to remove after a few days. Pros: no noxious fumes!, easy touch-ups, old bottles that are starting to dry out and get too thick can be refreshed with a drop of distilled H2O."
7of7voted this as helpful.
Share this Review:
Review 3 for Honeybee Gardens Nail Enamel Risque -- 0.5 fl oz
Duration of use:Less than 30 days
Lasted 30 minutes
February 26, 2011
"This nail polish chipped within the first half hour of having it on and then when I washed my hands about half of it came off. Don't waste your money."