Vitacost Ratings and Reviews

Top-rated product

Product Reviews

Honeybee Gardens Nail Enamel Cherokee -- 0.5 fl oz

Water colors™. Water-based. Unique water-based polish is totally odor-free. No more nasty fumes. But perhaps best of all there's also no need for toxic smelly nail polish remover - this product removes with rubbing alcohol vodka/grain alcohol or our new odorless polish remover. Thanks to our new patented technology there's nothing else like it on the market.  Odorless non-toxic earth-friendly formula long wearing fabulous colors contains no:fd&c colors toluene dibutyl phthalate xylene or formaldehyde. Comes in 16 great colors to match our truly natural lipsticks: shiny penny camelot romance risque desire vintage merlot san francisco hippie chick valentine mocha latte goddess tuscany cherokee moulin rouge fairy dust and clear.
Overall rating:
4.5 / 5
4.5
 / 
5
(2 reviews) 2
Open Ratings Snapshot
Rating breakdown 2 reviews
5 Stars
1
4 Stars
1
3 Stars
0
2 Stars
0
1 Star
0
2 out of 2(100%)customers recommend this product.
Customer reviews for Honeybee Gardens Nail Enamel Cherokee -- 0.5 fl oz
Review 1 for Honeybee Gardens Nail Enamel Cherokee -- 0.5 fl oz
Overall rating:
5 / 5
5 / 5
fromBellingham, Wa
Age:25-34
Gender:Female
Safest nail polish yet!
 May 30, 2014
" This polish is one of only a few that has very low toxicity and no cancer causing ingredients. It has very low to no odor. The color, texture and gloss are not compromised either. "
0points
0of 0voted this as helpful.
Review 2 for Honeybee Gardens Nail Enamel Cherokee -- 0.5 fl oz
Overall rating:
4 / 5
4 / 5
fromOhio Valley
Age:55-64
Gender:Female
Great for toenails!
 September 27, 2013
" I've had one coat of this on my toenails for two weeks with nary a chip. The color is rich and true to what is shown on the computer screen. It applies smoothy without becoming thick or gummy on the brush.
Overall, I am very pleased with the Honeybee Gardens Nail products, although I will admit that the polishes won't last on your fingernails if you do much with your hands. However, as a special treat or for dress occasions, this is the non-toxic way to go! "
+1point
1of 1voted this as helpful.